Quality Equipment Rentals at Show Me Rents
You need the right tools to get the job done right. Show Me Rents is here for all of your tool and equipment rental needs.
From DIY home improvement projects to groundbreaking construction sites and projects, we have everything necessary to get the job done.
Rent Large and Small Equipment
Our trailer and demolition equipment rentals include:
- Aerial Lifts
- Scissor Lifts
- Skid Steers
- Dump Trailers
- Equipment Trailers
- Tilt Trailers
- Utility Trailers
Power Equipment Rentals
When you have a project that needs a tool with power, we have you covered at Show Me Rents. Our drills, grinders, and lifts are just what you need for your next demolition project.
Our power tool and equipment rentals include:
- Carpet Cleaner
- Pressure Washers
- Stump Grinders
What do I need to know before I rent?
You will need identification.
- This includes a Missouri Driver’s License and a major credit card. Out-of-state and cash rentals are accepted with security deposit.
Our rental terms are as follows:
- All rental fees are due in advance. Additional deposits are required on some items.
- We accept all major credit cards and company checks.
- Commercial Accounts are available. If you are interested in opening a commercial account, ask us about the application process.
We do allow for reservations.
- We gladly accept reservations over the phone or you’re welcome to stop by the store. We encourage our customers to take advantage of this service so we can make sure we have what you want when you need it. Please stop by or give us a call at 417.777.0000 to learn more.
Our Rental Period terms are:
- The rental period begins at the time the equipment is rented and continues until the equipment is returned to us and the customer gets their receipt. This includes Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays. In the event of mechanical failure, please contact us immediately so we can make any necessary time adjustments as well as get your unit fixed or replaced.
What are the rental rates?
- 4 Hour Minimum (available on most equipment). Equipment has to be returned within 4 hours.
- 24 Hours (Saturday rentals are due back on Monday by 8 AM)
- 7 Consecutive Days
- 28 Consecutive Days (4 weeks)
How do I rent tools and equipment from Show Me Rents?
Why should I rent from Show Me Rents?
Our team of industry experts is committed to superior customer service in everything we do. We are a locally owned and operated small business and we pride ourselves on keeping our customer’s satisfaction our #1 priority. If you are not sure how to operate something, we will show you!
We’re your neighbors, your friends, and trusted professionals in the tool rental industry dedicated to serving you for all of your equipment rental needs. We work hard to ensure that our customer’s construction jobs continue to move forward on time and more importantly, on budget.
Visit Show Me Rents for all of your equipment and tool rental needs today.