Tile and Wood
EDCO 14″ Masonry Saw
Operating Weight 165 lbs.
- Electric power.
- Maximum cutting depth of 5″.
- Universal cutting table with easy-cut guides and water drain holes.
- Rounded blade guard with splash proof protection.
10″ Wet Tile Saw
Operating Weight 95 lbs.
- 10 inch blade diameter, can cut tiles up to 2′.
- High flow water pump with precision water valve.
- Equipped with a laser guide to make cuts quickly and accurately.
Dewalt 15 amp 12 in. Corded Miter Saw
Operating Weight 58 lbs.
- 15 amp motor
- Efficient dust collection system, captures 75% of dust
- Miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left
- Great for cutting stair treads, crown molding, base molding and woodworking
Dewalt Cordless Reciprocating Saw
Operating Weight 6 lbs.
- 4 position blade clamp for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8″ stroke length for fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 strokes/minute
Concrete and Metal
16″ K3000 Cut-n-Break Saw (Electric)
Operating Weight 18 lbs.
- Designed to cut deep, using a step-cut method when you need to adjust openings.
- Cut in stages through walls up to 16” thick.
- Cut building blocks, pavers and concrete.
Milwaukee 8″ Metal Saw
Operating Weight 13.3 lbs.
- 15 Amp electric motor
- Durable blade shield deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting